Case Study: G&W Heel Lift, Inc.
Company: G&W Heel Lift, Inc.
Location: Rolla, Missouri
Industry: Manufacturing and distribution of heel lifts to health care professionals in the chiropractic and orthopedic industries
Engineering Need: Increase production volumes while cutting costs for custom heel lift
G&W Heel Lift, Inc. contracted with Enginuity to refine the manufacturing process of custom vinyl heel lifts it produces for health care professionals. As a company with a 38-year history of customer satisfaction, it was vital for G&W to streamline production and lower its expenditures on this product while still delivering a high-quality result for consumers. Engineers at Enginuity developed a new method of production utilizing a creative approach to material handling in order to decrease the per product price significantly and improve delivery time.
- Develop innovative solution to promote manufacturing efficiency
- Utilize new machine technology to streamline process and enhance final product
- Maintain reliability and dependability of product
- New and improved manufacturing process
- 75 percent reduction in production cost
- Expedited delivery of finished product
- Expanded production volume from 2,000 to 35,000 manufactured per month
- Increased customer satisfaction